The Air Force Research Laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio, is bringing a leadership team from the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) to visit Ohio during the first week of June. The purpose of the visit is to inform the academic community about the programs AFOSR manages and the opportunity for grants and research-related collaboration. They would like to meet with deans, researchers, and associated faculty to brief their portfolios.
AFOSR will conduct three sessions across the state. Dates and locations are below.
- Dayton (Sinclair Community College) on June 2
- Columbus (The Ohio State University) on June 3
- Cleveland (Lorain County Community College) on June 5
Additional details regarding the specific location on each campus will be released closer to the event.
This is an open meeting for the academic community, with availability for approximately 100 attendees at each location. Registration is first-come, first served. Below is a registration link for each location.
- Dayton: https://eventbrite.com/event/16918034296/
- Columbus: https://eventbrite.com/event/16918049341/
- Cleveland: https://eventbrite.com/event/16918071407/
You may refer to this website for background information about AFOSR.